Bozac gutter systems are built to world class standard, certified in Nigeria by SOVCAP and are the number 1 preferred option for professionals everywhere, every time. Bozac gutter systems are manufactured to compliment the look and feel of houses with large flow rate which makes the brand the preferred choice for small and large roofing systems.
It is important for every household to have the Bozac drain kit for their roof. With Bozac drain kit, the roof is maintained, giving it a long lasting quality.
The drain kit collects rainwater and morning dew from the roof and passes it to the house reservoir for storage.
THE BENEFITS OF HAKAN PLASTIC RAIN GUTTERS
Many homeowners do not realize the importance of installing new gutter systems. By collecting and carrying water safely away from the home, properly installed gutters protect the home in many ways.
- Foundation problems – Problem gutters can dump gallons of water directly onto the ground next to the foundation of a house. This water can cause or complicate existing foundation settlement problems.
- Landscape washout – Few things are more frustrating than watching the beautiful landscaping that you spent hundreds or thousands of dollars installing, get washed away because of poor rain drainage.
- Undermined driveways, patios, and walkways – Excess water draining or accumulating near the house can erode the soil underneath driveways, patios, and walkways. As this underlying soil is washed away, so is the support provided for the driveway, patio, or walkway. The end result can range anywhere from settling or cracking to a complete collapse.
- Damaged fascia, soffit, or outside wall –Non-existent, leaky, or poorly installed gutters can damage a house’s structural integrity by allowing water to penetrate and damage the fascia, soffit, or the actual framing of the house – causing thousands of dollars in damage.
- Termite colonies – Because termites need water to reproduce and thrive, allowing excess water near the house encourages termite infestation.